Council's District Licensing Committees are responsible for making alcohol licensing decisions in Tauranga.
The committee makes the final decisions on new and renewed alcohol licence applications, variations and decides on enforcement action for special licences.
The committee also mediates contested applications, generally through public hearings.
District Licensing Committee members
The committee members are:
- Mary Dillon – Commissioner
- Murray Clearwater – Commissioner
- Shaun Cole – Commissioner
- David Stewart – Commissioner
- Beverley Edlin – Commissioner
Last Reviewed: 12/09/2018