- 12 km of walkways and cycleways
- An eye-catching entranceway to the city including large stands of Kahikatea trees and entrance sculptures
- An extensive programme of native planting to enhance views and screen the roadway at key locations
- Realignment of the Kopurererua River to provide additional wetlands and habitat for aquatic life
- Passive and active recreational areas
Call Dianne Paton, on 07 5777 000, and she will advise how you can get involved in this exciting project.
Last Reviewed: 16/08/2016