The Sulphur Point Boat Park is a storage facility with the capacity to house 76 boats and provides a great opportunity to store your boat securely in a facility close to the boat ramps.
The facilities provided at the Boat Park include:
- Security lighting, fencing, CCTV surveillance, 24 hour access, individual swipe tags
- Chip sealed, spaces marked and numbered
- Dedicated washbay of 8m x 8m, chemical toilet dump station, recycling bins
- Close to boat ramps
- Regular maintenance of all facilities
Sulphur Point Boat Park is currently at capacity.
However if you wish to be put on the waiting list please contact Jill Braithwaite. Fees are payable monthly in advance by automatic payment or direct debit
Prices and Spaces
- 10 meter spaces $1,896.00 per annum including GST or monthly $158.00 including GST
- 9 meter spaces $1,704.00 per annum including GST or monthly $142.00 including GST
- 8 meter spaces $1,512.00 per annum including GST or monthly $126.00 including GST
- 7 meter spaces $1,320.00 per annum including GST or monthly $110.00 including GST
A copy of the Sales Plan (481kb pdf) and Licence Agreement (27kb pdf) are available for your information.
Please register your interest by contacting Jill Braithwaite at Tauranga City Council on 07 577 7000 or email Jill.firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Reviewed: 31/01/2017