The Mayor and Councillors are involved with a variety of committees in Tauranga City Council.
The Mayor is ex officio on all committees of Council and has full voting rights.
The Governance Structure and Terms of Reference Manual explains the committee structure and their delegations.
The rules and procedures under which meetings are conducted are explained in the Standing Orders.
Governance Structure and Terms of Reference Manual (430kb pdf)
Standing Orders (538kb pdf)
Tauranga City Council Standing Committees
- City Transformation Committee
- Transport Committee
- Environment Committee
- Community & Culture Committee
- Economic Development & Investment Committee
- Audit, Finance, Risk & Monitoring Committee
- Chief Executive's Performance Committee
- District Licensing Committee
- Tangata Whenua / TCC Committee
- Wastewater Management Review Committee
- TCC / WBOPDC Joint Governance
- Smartgrowth Implementation
- Bay of Plenty Civil Defence Emergency Management Group
- Joint Road Safety
Elected Members Code of Conduct (115kb pdf)
Last Reviewed: 02/12/2016