You can view the latest Flood Hazard information on the Council’s mapping system, Mapi.
To turn on the flood hazard layers once Mapi has opened:
- Click on the blue “I want to …” box at the top left of the screen.
- Select Change visible map layers.
- The Map Layers side bar will open. Select Natural Hazards. The Flood Risk Layers will be selected by default.
- All of the Flood Risk Layers will be selected by default. The main flood layer is called Flood Hazard (Extreme Rainfall - 100 year event)
- The Flood Hazard layer is only visible when the map is zoomed in to a scale of 1:10,000.
- The transparency can be adjusted using the Natural Hazards slide bar.
- Click on Show Legend at the bottom of the side bar to see what the different flood hazard colours mean.
Last Reviewed: 08/02/2017