Contact Us   /   Council A-Z   /   Civil Defence

Approved Geotechnical Engineers

Frequently, as part of considering applications for either building or subdivision consent, Council requires soils reports to be submitted in support of those consents.  Sometimes Council will require an Approved Geotechnical Engineer to prepare this report.

General Information on Specialist Soils Reports and a List of Accredited Geotechnical Professionals

Last Reviewed: 28/07/2016